The Island, mon

The Island, mon

Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 18

Although it was Sunday, (Bishop don't get mad!), we went to help out the couple again. They really needed our help uncovering everything! When we had recovered everything we could, including some moose meat and a jar of capers, we snorkeled around looking for musket balls and pieces of blue beads. Ethan found two musket balls and I found one. My first treasure!!!!! YAY. School starts tomorrow for the kids, but I don't have to until the 23rd.

3 comments:

  1. A musketball! LUCKY!!!!!! I wish I could have found one. We made doughnuts yesterday, yum! Remember, if you find two rubies, you said I could have one.
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky duck. School started for us again today. Kill me now. I have to deal with Sutherland tomorrow :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. But Sonja...only if I find two. Zanz. you must tell me EVERYTING about suthy, k? oh and nathan.

    ReplyDelete