The Island, mon

The Island, mon

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day Seven

Well, the hilight of today was the funnest, most exciting thing yet. We (the girls) went to Aunt Laura's friends' house; Nyna. There, we had a baking party. We baked sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, brownies, cake...everything you could imagine! The sad part is, Nyna can't have children and so spending Christmas with just her husband really gets to her. Every year she has a baking party with kids to make her feel better. Anyway, we made the brownies in snowmam molds, dipped the chocolate chip cookies in chocolate and frosted the sugar cookies. At the end, she gave Sonja, Sophia and I Christmas presents, which was totally unnecessary. We also made little gingerbread men and decorated those too. All in all, it was very fun and whenever Nyna gets lonely, she can call me!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a great time Frances! Keep us updated.

    -Cameron and Allison

    PS, I love your fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys should be followers of my blog. Thanks! I like my fish too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sooooo cute i would probobaly be best friends with her!

    ReplyDelete