The Island, mon

The Island, mon

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lunch Club

Yesterday was the first day of Lunch Club. Aunt Laura prepares tons and tons of food for the Med students for lunch. We had meatball sandwiches, salad, potato salad and cookies. Each student pays five bucks to eat a gourmet meal. Plus an extra fifty cents if you want a Coke or other soda. It was really funny to see a whole bunch of med students pigging out on delish vittles. One guy only ate a sandwich and Aunt Laura asked him if he wanted anything else like some salad and he said "I don't eat vegetables. They're a waste of my time." Everyone at the table started cracking up!

3 comments:

  1. Hi breakfast!
    There was another earthquake in Haiti today. sad.
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Frances!

    Sounds like super fun! Miss you soooooooo much! I think everyone does. It's so weird without you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUNCH!!!!!! or were you dinner? hmm. lemme think. we weren't hit by the other earthquake. Alice- i miss you to. and way more than you miss me. u were like my left arm. and now its gone. so i'm typing with my right hand. haha lol

    ReplyDelete